Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Images from July 2009

After finishing up my primary images from 2010, I remembered a day the previous year when I photographed some Turk's Cap Lily, but I had not posted those images. I went back into the archives and found the day. Here are some of those images.


 This wildflower is known as Blue Vervain (Verbena hastata). The butterfly is a Tiger Swallowtail.


 This wildflower is a Turk's-cap Lily (Lilium superbum).


  This is a close up view of the flowers of the wildflower, Common Mullein (Verbascum thapsus).


This is a larger view of the wildflower, Common Mullein (Verbascum thapsus).


  This wildflower is a Turk's-cap Lily (Lilium superbum).


This is the wildflower, Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa).


This is unknown. Any assistance would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment